From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:06 PM
To: 'viphone@googlegroups.com'
Subject: RE: looking for an app

Hi Mark,

Is there a way to find Audible books on Bard, or does one just search for a
desired book, and the result will either be an NLS reader or Audible?

Thanks. And, I was glad to hear your description of the Overdrive apps issues
with bleed through button images. That makes some sense of the experiences I've
had.

Best, Keith