Hallo Karthik,

    Opportunistically jumping in here, but I note you said you would be working
on other apps, hopefully, with us in mind. Well, we have a slew of light
detection apps, many of which are free, but, to my mind, none reflect the
current state of technological potential. I would like a light detector app
which can tell me if an electric light is on, what colour it is, if it is
blinking and iff there are more than one in the view of the camera. This would
be useful both for led lights, such as on appliances, charging batteries etc,
but also for general lighting around the house, as this is becoming more
inventive with colour filters etc.What do you think? Is it doable?

Thanks for all your good work, Sandy.

sent from the dark side of the moon