Hi all.
It seems like ages since I've been on here.
Anyway, iOS will not be supported until at least the spring time. At
the moment, though the device will be released in January, they are
only given select people the option to purchase this device. It has 6
dots per cell and 20 cells. Unlike the Orbit Reader, it will have
cursor routing buttons. It does not refresh like the Orbit Reader
does, but at least the prototype I saw required that you lift your
hands off of the display each time you pan it. Which could make
editing an issue, but I suppose cursor routing buttons will offset
some of this. We'll just have to wait and see both what the final
product looks like and if/when it's widely available. Last I knew,
Inovision was looking for distributors in different countries. If you
did get a chance to order this device this month, it was going to cost
$$135 for shipping on top of the $400 for the device. That cost should
come down once they have distributors in various countries.

Hope this helps,
Scott