  From: Stan ZA
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 9:49 AM
  Subject: Re: VO in iOS six question

  Hi Cheryl,
  Thanks, very much, weird, it's not there.

  Stan ZA
  amista...@gmail.com

  On 22 Sep 2012, at 4:53 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

    In settings, double tap general. In general, double tap accessibility which
will be almost at the end. In accessibility, double tap voiceover. The compact
voice button should be right before the braille button and right after use
pitch change.

    --
    Cheryl

    May the words of my mouth