Actually you can adjust your brightness in control center.

                Maria Reyes
Owner of the Apple 411 list: apple411+subscr...@groups.io

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 4:17 PM -0500, "Nimer Jaber" <nimerjab...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Even setting brightness to zero won’t really make any dent in the battery. If
it does, it is a negligible amount. This has a lot to do with the type of
display technology used. In an iPhone X, this should make a more meaningful
impact on battery performance.

If someone disagrees, they should test it. Use your phone normally with and
without, and see what, difference, if any, you observe.

Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10