From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alvin
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Spotlight search after using siri

Wonder if anyone can reproduce this problem.

After using siri, I launched the spotlight search. I was not able to enter
any test into the search field. The field is in editing mode. Pass thru
gesture also won't work. At the end, I quit spotlight search and launched an
app. Launched spotlight search again. This time I was able to enter the
text.

Thank you.