The Vario Ultra is the braille display I have. After a few months, the Micro
USB port broke. After being repaired well enough, two dots have now stopped
working. No, I cannot recommend this display.
Devin Prater
Assistive Technology Instructor

, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint instructor certified by World
Services for the Blind