I see it on my 6+. The other thing that is very annoying is that I will be
typing on the keyboard, VOL will announce a key, I will tap on it, and the last
key I typed will come up again. I’m not sure I’m explaining this so it makes
sense. Say for example I type a B as in boy. Then I go on to type an essay as
in Adam. VoiceOver will say A and I will double tap it. But another B as in boy
will show up. Very annoying.
Nancy

Nancy Badger, Ph.D
Executive Director of Counseling
Old Dominion University
Sent from my iPhone with dictation software. Please excuse spelling errors.