Interesting article and I agree with a lot of things in it. I started with a 4s
and every 2 years have done an upgrade andthis year I gave it a pass because
the bells and whistles were a little light in volume and I didn’t hear them
LOL…the iPhone X was just not happening $1000 for  phone…don’t think so almost
got tempted at Black Friday but stayed strong this year I will probably make an
upgrade  but right now nothing is exciting in new developments. Obviously this
is my personal opinion .

Joe

Joseph DiNero PGK, FDD

Executive Secretary