Not sure how many of you play the IOS/Android/Facebook game Hanging With
Friends, but Zynga has announced that as of March 26, 2018, the game will be
discontinued. I found this out by going to my profile in the Hanging With
Friends app on my IOS device, and then double tapping on Help, it is listed
under the Announcements heading. I have played this game for many many years
and am very unhappy that it will no longer be available. I guess it is like
everything else though, things come and things go.