TTS is my favourite app for identifying food cans and my surroundings when out
in the garden.
However, when I used it today, it seemd to be having quite a few problems.  4
of the 6 photos that I
took when out in the front yard failed to send:  I had turned on mobile:  and
the two that I took
when in the house, both came back as being "dark".
I checked and auto flash is "on".
I am not sure of the version of TTS that I have;  does version 33 sound likely?
 What is the most
recent version, and if the developers are not keeping it current, what do you
suggest as an
alternative?

           Jewel