My version of Tap Tap See says it's Version #313. You can find out by
tapping on "About." As far as I know my version of TTS is still
working well. I don't use it often, but when I do, it seems to work
quite well.

Today, however, I used AI Squared for the first time to find and read
a bar code -- and the accompanying information about the product, and
I was amazed at how well it worked!

HTH,
Penny