That was a good description of the tabs.  The app is called Siriuus XM.

There must be something about the inflection of my voice.  I’ve tried various
ways of spacing the words, or being careful to enunciate clearly, at least I
think I am doing that.  I have no trouble opening, say, BARD Mobile or NFB
Newsline, or calling from contacts, usually, although I have had trouble with
some names.

But it’s always this one app I have trouble getting Siri to open, and so I have
to find it and open it manually.

Admittedly I have a 5S I can’t afford to upgrade right now.  I speak pretty
well even though I didn’t until I was four due to some developmental issues,
and I had to have some speech training in elementary school, but once I did,
people couldn’t shut me up.  Those developmental issues stemmed from the same
source that caused my visual impairments, and eventually total blindness.

Bill Outman