Paul, thank you for describing the xm screen to me.  I'm very new to navigating
with touch screens, with the first se that I purchased in december through
straight talk and very recently updated my t-mobile account with 2 se phones
for my boyfriend and I, so about 4 months into it and catching on to it. So
anything you can tell me will help a whole lot and we really appreciate all the
assistance on the list. I see what you mean about the xm screen. For some
reason I had some trouble when it came to searching for a channel and having it
change to that channel, and I didn't know if in the search you should just put
the number itself, which worked for my boyfriend, or if you should type channel
before the number. Then with the upgrade to my t-mobile account we also got an
ipad mini. We were wondering if a same app on the ipad could be different or
set up different? Last night we were listening to xm on the ipad for a while,
and the screen at one point went away from us. As I say we're not total experts
yet, so I think my questions would be how do you get the screen back in view as
far as swiping, and whatever is the best way of doing that. We also got the
seeing ai app on all 3 phones. We were able to scan one of those medicine
insert papers you get with prescriptions, and were able to read the address on
a envelope. I may have missunderstood, but possibly I thinking seeing ai might
be able to detect colors and read money. I know  I should go and read more
about it, but maybe you could tell me more about it. It seems like a lot of
people really like this scanning app. The other question about this, is on the
boxes of products typically where is the bar code? We tried to scan a medicine
bottle, but it didn't say anything. with scanning a bottle when you're taking
the picture would you have to keep turning the bottle around so it could see
the writing? In the process of all of this we're learning about the different
swiping, and as I said earlier really catching on. It will be great when we're
old experts at this, hahahahahahaha, but it will be good when we can do all
this navigating a bit better. It was just so neat to me that you could be
either out somewhere or at home, sitting anywhere in the house scanning a
printed paper, instead of only being able to scan something at your desktop at
home. I  really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Arlene