For what it's worth, I had the same issue where double tapping on the
collapse video button within a video did nothing. I have been abel to
access the list of recommended videos within a video, but I haven't
been able to get back to the opening YouTube screen which lists all of
the videos you have watched before or they think you would like. The
only way I knew to get back to it was to close and reopen the app,
which is extremely annoying and has cut down on my time in YouTube of
late.

Wayne

On 3/10/18, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:
> Interesting, you must be the only person where double tapping on Collaps
> Video also pauses playback.

Connect with me on GoodReads:
www.goodreads.com/waynesbooks