Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 1:33 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Use scenarios for ipad over iPhone for blind users

Hi,
I would only use an iPad for its extra attery life.
I personally don't like having so much screen area to deal with.

I convert Kindle books to use in Voice Dream reader, so I don't have to deal with the pauses while pages are changed.

They also do generally have better sound, but I have an external Bluetooth speaker or good headphones to use for music and books.

Richard