i noticed this and did report it. Thesolution I got was to gointo the visual
settings and make the font 40.  I don't know why or how but it fixed the
issue.

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilni...@gmail.com
Twitter: applegirl1994

On Mar 20, 2018, at 8:43 AM, Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, I have noticed this behavior. In fact, it started I think after I
noticed and reported that the last few words on every page were being
skipped. After the next update, I started noticing the repetition of
the last few words on every page. I figured it was better than missing
words so never reported it.

> On 3/20/18, denise Avant <denise.av...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I noticed that when doing continuous reading in Voice Dream, using the
> voiceover voices, the last few words at the end of a page repeats again
> when
> switching to the next page. Has anyone had this problem? I am using the
> latest versions of Voice Dream, and IOS on my devices.
>
> Thanks.

> list.

Kimberly