From: Russ Kiehne
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 2:20 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Two-Step Verification & iOS 11.3

Likewise, I didn’t set up the Two-Step Verification.  I’m 69 years old and only
use my ipad mini 4 for listening to books from NLS, audible, bookshare, books
I’ve converted to epup to read them in voice dream reader.  I import
Collections of old time radio shows in the zip format to listen to them with
voice dream reader.  I use downcast to listen to podcasts.  I didn’t set up
icloud.