If you open the article/link in Safari or read it on a Windows PC, you
should not have any trouble. I saw the article posted here but read it
in Internet Explorer with JAWS on Jonathan's site and had no trouble.
Yes, the 2 finger flick down is the VoiceOver gesture to perform a
continuous read, or "say all" if you prefer.

Wayne

On 4/7/18, Arlene <arlenes71...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> What is the continuous read comand? I swiped down with 2 fingers and it read
>
> the whole message.  We don't know if this matters, we've got our se phones
> running 11.3. Thanks.

Connect with me on GoodReads:
www.goodreads.com/waynesbooks