Hello,
I wrote a while ago asking if anyone has typing feedback problems using braille
displays with the iPhone. Getting no answer I assume nobody has such problems?
Could anyone confirm that writing with braille display presents no problem with
VoiceOver announcing words when typed?
I am having an issue only when there is text after the input cursor. An example
of this is typing in an email message where there is already a signature placed
after the cursor.

Thanks for any feedback about this.

Best regards,

Ioana