From: "Terri Stimmel" <icecreamlove...@outlook.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 1:20 AM
Subject: Editing something I have dictated

Hello everyone,

I wasn't exactly sure what type of subject to put for this question. I
am hoping someone can offer me some help, though.

I was making a posting on Facebook earlier. I was dictating the post,
instead of typing it out. All went well with the dictation.

However, part of the text ended up at the bottom of what I was writing,
instead of toward the beginning, like I needed it to be.

I was able to save my status update as a draft. 1 thing I need to really
work on is learning how to correct errors and such. Rather it be a
mis-spelled word, or stuff getting twisted around, if I don't type it out.

So how can I learn to edit my text?

Can I cut this certain part of text, and paste it where I need it?

If so, how would I go about doing this?

The 1 time I don't type, this would happen. LOL!

Thank you,

Terri

feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please
contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list
itself.

reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com