Hi Terry,

First of all, I consider myself moderately adept with dictation and editing
errors and making corrections.  I have found that FaceBook is notoriously
unmanageable for using dictation appropriately.

I realize this doesn’t answer your question nor resolve your problem, but I
thought you might feel considerably better knowing this.

Now, to answer your question; first things first, I would make certain that the
“Text Edit” feature is present in your rotor. I personally find this feature
very useful in proof-reading and correcting dictation errors.  If you’re
unfamiliar with “Text Edit” I advise you get acquainted with this tool as it’s
quite helpful.

Alternatively, you might consider opening the “Notes” app and dictating (or
otherwise entering your message therein), making any corrections and selecting
the entirety of that note and copying it to the “Paste Board” for pasting into
the FaceBook message field.

As I mentioned in the beginning of this message, I have found FaceBook to be so
“unfriendly” to dictation and follow-up edittings, Notes seems to be much
kinder in this regard - maybe that’s just a personal preference so take this
for what it’s worth to you!
- Bill from Ino, Wisconsin
- "By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity -- another man's I mean."
- US Humorist, Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)