Hello There,

I’ve recently upgraded from my One to a Charge 2.  Now, I do have some limited
vision, and have been using one sort of Fitbit or another since 2014.

I used a magnifier to read the code from my Charge 2 when setting it up.  And
like others have said there are some buttons that are not accessible, However,
the app is for the most part accessible.

I almost got an Apple Watch, but it’s hard to come up with that kind of mone!
Plus, I have a lot of other people that I’ve been in challenges with so, I’d
miss that!

HTH
Katey

Sent from my iPad