I wonder if anyone has or has seen one of these in action. It’s just finally
been released, having been announced last year. It’s claim to fame is that it
instantly will sync with your eye devices via an app that’s available in the
App Store. What interests me is to know if the notetaking capability in the
device is independent. That is. Can you access the things you input using the
device, manipulating the notes, deleting them etc. If it’s not, I don’t find
this terribly interesting. But for just slightly less than $1000, I suppose it
could be interesting if it really could act as an independent notetaking
device. I’m also not thrilled with only 14 Braille cells. It’s hard to take
that seriously.
Mary