Hi

Open the phone app..Tap on Contacts, in the bottom middle tab...Find your
contact that is blocked. Tap to open..Do NOT tap on Edit..Swipe down to the
bottom. Block/Unblock is the very last option on the page. Tap to
block/Unblock...You will get a popup asking you to confirm your choice of
options.

Donna