From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Anthony
Vece
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 2:13 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Favorite Tech Podcasts

Can someone tell me the differences between Overcast and Downcast in a nut shell
Thanks
Anthony

Sent from my Verizon iPhone X!!!

On Apr 17, 2018, at 4:37 PM, Maria Reyes
<mariatal...@gmail.com<mailto:mariatal...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I prefer Overcast for my podcast consumption. Some great podcasts I listen to
are: Maccessibility, Mac Power Users, AppleVis, the iMore show. I listen to a
lot more, but those are some.