Hi Mary and Chris

If it’s any help, I ordered and have received a Brailliant BI14, and am pleased
with what I saw. I like the size and weight of it - it makes it very portable
(much more so than other displays out there). I also really like the
stand-alone note taking feature on it - it just means you can get it out and
make notes really quickly/easily and then link those notes to your apple
devices when you have time/if you want to. Also, obviously, I like the fact it
will act as both a display and keyboard for my IPhone and IPad. There are a
couple of things I’d like to see improved, and I hope HumanWare will take them
on board.

Eleanor

Sent from my iPad