Hi Mary,

First of all, and most importantly, I hope you are doing well. I hope the
treatment you had to go through went well for you. Regarding the instant pot, I
had a question. I thought I read that that was going to be a new model coming
out this year which was going to have some added benefit for us. But I don’t
recall if that ever hit the market. Do you know anything about this? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone