Steve and Mary, I am a member of the regular Instant Pot Facebook
Group. There are several other blind people on this group, and the
group's members have been very helpful to me every time I've had a
question.

BTW, there are quite a few books at BookShare that cover pressure
cooking recipes as well as those specifically concerning the Instant
Pot and other electric pressure cookers. The best, I think, is Melissa
Clark's "Dinner in an Instant." Clark is one of the best food writers
for the NYTimes, and all the recipes I have tried in the book have
turned out extremely well!

Happy cooking, all, and Mary, I always love hearing from you.
Penny