We've tried to search several times now on the ipad for the newsline ap, and
have done it in different ways in order to find it, but no results for the
newsline. We tried searching in the app store as
nfb-newsline mobile app
nfb news line
If anyone knows how to search for newsline on the ipad please let me know.
Thank you By the way we never had trouble finding the newsline app on the
phone. Thanks again.

Arlene