Hi

If you are reading my emails from your iPad you should be able to tap on the
link that I shared in my previous email to the newsline app. Or try searching
the app store by typing newsline as one word. Also you may need to tap on
iPhone apps while in the app store. There may not be an iPad app. iPhone apps
can be used on iPads.   My son has to use his iPad in school so I can’t give
step by step instructions right now.

Donna