Hi,

I honestly don't there is any more or less bugs in IOS 6 than in any other
previous version of IOS.  Its just that, its new, and people talk about bugs.
Thats pretty much what these lists are about.  If everything worked as it was
supposed to, there wuld be like 1 post a week. haha.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info