From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Anouk
Radix
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 9:39 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: shortcuts for keyboard and word/pages on ios was Re: switching to ios
only

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows if its possible with the bt keyboard and
pages or word for ios to use shift+up or down arrow to select text (i know you
can copy and paste with command+v and command+c).
And if its possible to move to the beginning and the end of a document with
command+up/command+down arrow?
Thanks in advance for any info,
Greetings, Anouk,