For me personally i would mostly use it for at home or on the go. Reading
books, podcasts, the news, watching tv looking stuff up on the internet,
whatsapp. Using my banking app and doing some basic text editing and mail.
I agree that some websites can be problematic on ios though so thats something
htat I will have to look into. Wikipedia, which i use most frequently works
fine though.
Greetings, Anouk,