Hi Everyone,

Firstly, is anyone interested in a podcast interview about how they see the
ssky as being, if they learn aspects of space, planets and other objects we
can't see as blind people in the sky. I have a podcast series that covers 3D
programming for audio, and related technologies.

I am co-founder of Oseyeris, and have been working on an app so I can
understand where the planets are, how they cycle around me in the real world,
as astronomy and physics are something I am passionate about.

Second, I would like to invite you to test a star gazing app for the blind.

Please follow this link, and put your name on the email list. if already
subscribed, your test flight will be sent very shortly.

I am very interested in hearing your opinions about how stars should be
represented, though I have laid out the initial audio "feel" of space.

https://www.oseyeris.com/contacts

Have a great day y'all

A++