Hi sieghard,

By definition a co founder is someone who founded a startup I'm the blind guy
in the duo, and I do all the different software architectures for the team. I
also do a podcast series on coding for 3D sound and audio using the swift
language and X-code. I'm based in Brisbane, and I think a few users on this
list know me, including Cara Quinn and mark.

 I have been a member of macvisionaries since 2010 and this list has greatly
helped, especially in terms of mac stuff.

If you don't want to click on the link, and first check out what I actually do,
including the research to make this app possible, it's your right, but I'll ask
you not to start treating or accusing me of some kind of scam or bad intention
from the get go, as this is purely an invitation to test out an app that allows
blind people like myself to enjoy the skies in a few different and thoughtful
ways.

If you're the new turf boss of this mailing list, good on you. I'm just a
veteran here.

A++