Good day!

Have sort of a dilemma on my hands.

I find myself watching/listening to a lot of Xfinity content on my iPhone 8 using their very accessible Stream app.

Sometimes I want to mirror/stream this same content to my TV (So others can enjoy it too.)

I have a Minix Neo Mini PC running the latest build of Windows 10 1803 connected to it via HDMI. It's pretty much the multi-media hub for everything family watches!

Is there any accessible Windows 10 application available that would permit iOS device to Window device video/audio mirroring?

Something that doesn't require a whole bunch of configuration to get it working.

Both my iPhone 8 and Minix Neo box are on the same home WiFi network by the way.

Any ideas?

-Kenny