If we are looking at OCR alone then many of the features on newer phones like
Smart HDR may negatively impact the recognition process.

Just like with a traditional scanner going above a certain resolution while
generating larger files does not improve the results of the OCR process.  So we
have what economists call The Law of diminishing  Returns.

Not sure about the AI side of things but the cleaner the image the better I
would have thought.

There comes a point where all this power and technical advances become
redundant for us.

Just my thoughts.

Malcolm

Sent from my iPhone