From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2018 12:53 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iPhone xs 512gb Space Grey and Watch series 4 on backorder

I wouldn't even begin to know what I'd do with 512Gb of storage on my iPhone. I
have a 6S Plus with 64Gb and it's barely half full. I guess if you like to take
lots of 4K video or have tens of thousands of songs you want to store on your
iPhone it makes sense, but for the amount of music listening I do on my iPhone
I simply stream whatever I want via LApple Music and I don't bother any longer
to actually sync music to my phone.