Everyone should have two factor authentication enabled.
I have two factor authentication enabled for my Apple ID and Google
account and it greatly improves security.
So, I understand why Apple continues to nag about enabelling two
factor authentication <grin>
It's actually a very good idea to use that extra layer of security for
your Apple ID and other accounts.