Hello, first off… I don't find the app store any harder to use with voiceover.
So what Apple moved around some tabs, people will always say that they like the
old way of doing things, mostly because they are used to them. I don't find the
app store or iTunes harder to use. Also with the way the app store is handled
on Apple's end they can make improvements on the fly without a huge app update,
they can just do it over the server. There aren't any big issues with the app
store and I am not sure why the blind community is all in a huff over it.

JMO

Ed