That is not a hidden feature; Apple briefly mentioned it in the past. Very cool.

On 26/09/2012 16:43, Kliphton wrote:
So was playing around with the clock app, where you set alarms.  And now you
are able to use music on your iPhone as alarms.  Not just the created ring
tones, and default sounds.  I don't know if you can clip it, or specify what
part of the song you want to play.  But I do know you can use any song that is
in your music folder on your iPhone.

K&S Vending
(TXT) 218-332-7542
(Fax( 218-451-9881