Hi,
Lol, not long, I just like having more of a choice, like the radio, you don't
know what song you'll wake up to. I just like it that way, I guess, lol.
Courtney

Tune into my show,  moopie's mix, every Thursday morning at 2 UTC or 10 PM
Eastern on the Global Voice Internet Radio, http://www.theglobalvoice.info.
Moopie's Mix can also be downloaded from the program gallery on that site.