The reason I don't want to just keep the Samantha as default and pull up the
Australian voice in the rotor is that I then have to use the compact Australian
voice which has what sounds to me like some kind of hiss or white noise each
time the voice starts and stops. The hq Australian voice, on the other hand,
sounds very clear and crisp to me. But I realize that voice preference is a
highly individual thing. I really tried to ignore my iritation with the compact
Australian voice but that bothered me about as much as Samantha does for other
reasons. I'm happy with my switch and that is actually the bottom line for how
each of us sets up a device.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth