From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2018 4:40 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Good God what a tedious XR experience

I’m curious where you are. All I have been seeing in the tech press is that
there are no lines etc. I don’t have an Apple Store in my hometown. So I have
no first-hand experience. I was at Best Buy today, and they were crowded at
all. But that’s not the Apple Store.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 28, 2018, at 4:27 PM, Cristobal Muñoz <cristobalm...@gmail.com