No sir, that was the first thing I attempted after being unsuccessful so I had
the store person verify that triple click home was indeed not set on this
iPhone 5.
I was truly shocked because it had not been touched, he handed it straight out
of the box to me while he left to get my otter box defender. All my Iowa iPhone
friends have also reported mixed results, all of them having had iPhones since
they started coming with VoiceOver.

Phillip Tracy
Sent from my iPhone.

>>> Twitter:@apple2thecore