I should be getting my xR today; went with that one so I could have red. I know
I’ve a bit of a learning curve as I’m coming from a 6S.

Actually, wasn’t going to upgrade this year until I heard the event in
September and found out I could have a more interesting colour than was on
offer with the others. I don’t need the better cameras etc.

All the best
Angie