From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mike
Arrigo
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2018 8:26 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: got a new toy!

So, I decided to add another iphone to my collection, the Iphone XR, so
I have an XR, an Iphone 8 and an Iphone SE. It's a nice phone, the
Apple store only had one case for it which was an Otterbox.
Unfortunately the Mophie juice pack is not available for this phone, at
least not yet. I wasn't sure how easy it would be to get used to not
having a home button but it wasn't too bad, basically a short swipe up
from the bottom takes you home and a longer swipe opens the app
switcher. The vibrations are helpful but once you do it a few times,
you learn how far you must swipe up for each function. Battery life
seems really good especially if you turn the brightness all the way
down and turn off the true tone, over all it's a great phone for my collection.