I also got an XR to go with my iPhone 7 Plus, which just got a nice new
battery, thank you Apple for the rather inexpensive battery replacement program.

I retired in old iPad mini too, which I used for lots of book reading. So the
7+ is now taking over for that phone. I only have one working phone. That is
just one phone line. But I think I will be set for several years to come with
these phones and their big batteries.

Sent from my iPhone