You know I just do not see any point in going through all of this. You are just
going to make yourself crazy trying all of these things. If you were going to
be out hiking in the wilderness and really need to conserve battery, I would
say turn everything off except for the phone and maybe just turn the thing off
until needed. However, there is ac power just about anywhere you are and hey
you could always stand in front of a computer at a store and sneak your iPhone
cable into a USB port. Point is you are only making the whole experience
unpleasant turning this and that on/off just to save a couple percent on the
battery scale. You of course would not harm anything turning cellular off, but
honestly nor would you save anything and if you did it would be almost
negligible.